ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

Beyondroyal Mod Application

Go down 
+9
meow
Black Ops
Pwn3d
Kelvendros
Consigliere
idefu
Mikey
Reach
beyondroyal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:47 pm

meow wrote:
beyondroyal wrote:
Grats meow
with what? and im not trying to be mean to u or anything, its just u have been disrespectful to some staff, and i think what black ops said was good. u probably will have a better chance later on

Its that i dont know where you get the fact that ive disrespected staff only staff ive had problems with is mikey and we made truce so sincerely not trying to be rude i dont get you
Back to top Go down
meow

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:01 pm

beyondroyal wrote:
meow wrote:
beyondroyal wrote:
Grats meow
with what? and im not trying to be mean to u or anything, its just u have been disrespectful to some staff, and i think what black ops said was good. u probably will have a better chance later on

Its that i dont know where you get the fact that ive disrespected staff only staff ive had problems with is mikey and we made truce so sincerely not trying to be rude i dont get you

its pretty straight foward, i said no, but i also said in the future u'll probably be most likely to get it. I don't see how u don't get what im sayin
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:03 pm

what i dont get is how you said i was being disrespecful to staff
Back to top Go down
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 pm

No back and forth discussion is needed, meow said his reasons and lets just move on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetechgame.com
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:08 pm

alright blacky :=[]: <--- trollface
Back to top Go down
angus
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:27 am

it doesent matter if you have donated it matters if you help people and be respectful to new players. Razz ive been on this server for as long as i can remember im not mod and i still help people, im might make a mod app soon Smile but i dont think that you deserve to be mod so im sorry but you dont have my vote.
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:09 am

TBH IVE NEVER seen you around angus.. mayb cus of the timezone idk... and aslong as new players are respectful to me i repect them so GF
Back to top Go down
Superman
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:39 am

beyondroyal wrote:
TBH IVE NEVER seen you around angus.. mayb cus of the timezone idk... and aslong as new players are respectful to me i repect them so GF

On that note, Goodluck on mod.
Back to top Go down
Rug Rats
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:42 pm

beyondroyal wrote:
You seem cool and all, but that was just dissrespectful..
Back to top Go down
Rich.
Rich.

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:59 pm

All your applications turn into spam and abuse.

Topic Locked for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.this-is-reality.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyondroyal Mod Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2