ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt Empty
PostSubject: Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt   Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 pm

About Me:
Hey im Jackson, Im 16 Years old and Im From Australia. I have lots of expierience with runescape and private servers - ive been playing runescape for over 6 years and private servers for around 4.

Why We Would Pick YOU?:
Because ive stuck with this server longer than most other non-staff players and i contribute. I believe putting myself on the staff team will help this server keep going and hopefully, start up again

What I Can Do If I Get Chosen: If I do, in fact, get chosen, I will be dedicated to helping the server get players and helping the new players along, I will also help the server to get it up and running by donating once, if I do, get the Job

Some Extra Info: I love Private servers, I also help private servers alot, and, if you pick me, you wont regret it.

So, thanks guys, this is my second attempt and i hope you find the love in your heart to make me Moderator. Very Happy

Thankyou, All, On your Contribution to this server
Back to top Go down
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt   Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:10 pm

The server isn't up anymore + I doubt it will be going up ever again.. Really nothing to be a mod of at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetechgame.com
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

PostSubject: Re: Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt   Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:16 am

yeah, but i still wanna be it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt   Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt Empty

Back to top Go down

Pwn3d's Mod Application #2 attempt
Page 1 of 1