ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

Mikey's Mod Application [WOOT I GOT IT!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Mikey

Mikey's Mod Application [WOOT I GOT IT!] Empty
PostSubject: Mikey's Mod Application [WOOT I GOT IT!]   Mikey's Mod Application [WOOT I GOT IT!] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:42 am

Well since I lost my mod because my mother is retarded and changed internet providers I have decided to apply for mod again.

About me: Well I have been playing since the start of V1, I am an ex-mod for this server as stated above, I was a very helpful mod, I am on this server as much as I can be.
Why We Would Pick You: I was one of the first players and I still play this server unlike some.
What I Can Do If I Get Chosen: All the things I was able to do as mod, help people out, get rid of kids that hate, stuff like that.
Some Extra Info: Player since start of V1, ex-mod, 3 years playing and coding servers, good feedback as a player and a moderator.

I hope you take this application seriously and realise why you shouldn't have demoted me Very Happy
I also promise to be as active as possible from now on Very Happy (I wasn't very active during a few weeks when I had my exams and then my internet went down... Sad )

- Mikey Cool

Last edited by Mikey on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angus
Rookie
Rookie

Mikey's Mod Application [WOOT I GOT IT!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey's Mod Application [WOOT I GOT IT!]   Mikey's Mod Application [WOOT I GOT IT!] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:11 am

gratz on mod man i wicked upset Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

Mikey's Mod Application [WOOT I GOT IT!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Server Information :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: