ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

Beyondroyal Mod Application

Go down 
+9
meow
Black Ops
Pwn3d
Kelvendros
Consigliere
idefu
Mikey
Reach
beyondroyal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Beyondroyal Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 pm

About me:

Well lets start off by saying that im 16 almost 17 FTW.
I'm from CUBA , I am Currently Studying networking through CISCO.
I'm Certified in Adobe DreamWeaver CS4, and CCNA Discovery 1 <--cisco course.
My hobbies include hanging out with my friends, play basketball, play baseball, and watch the Miami Heat whoop everyones ass at basketball.
I would be playing around 6-8 hours a day but server is currently down and my heart is broken :;D: <-- trollface

Why We Would Pick You:

Well First of all Im CUBAN lol,
I have donated on this server,
Ive been a member of this community for almost a month,
I made an amazing video for this server : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvLsTL6pBMo , I help newbies on the server,
And I'm CUBAN

What I Can Do If I Get Chosen:

Well I can help out players with more ease and reenforce rules like no boosting etc...
I can also provide cheap runescape membership for anyone living in the united states,
which i currently am only $5.

Some Extra Info:

I like Messin -_- with people for fun. like wise woman once said "I am very helpful if you ask me something i will probably do it lol.".
Forums Background I edited a pic i got from rs made it a bit betterr =)
Buttons On Forums have stayed there for a while now so yeah me too =)
and more to come

Last edited by beyondroyal on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reach
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Do not delete this post, unless asked to by beyond
Back to top Go down
http://www.this-is-reality.com
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Sorry but you do not have my vote, you show a bad attitude to staff and members of the community and most people will agree.
+ Your probably going to flame me for saying this...

- Mikey Cool
Back to top Go down
idefu
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
idefu

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Mikey wrote:
Sorry but you do not have my vote, you show a bad attitude to staff and members of the community and most people will agree.
+ Your probably going to flame me for saying this...

- Mikey Cool

No offence but this^

Back to top Go down
Consigliere
Website Designer
Website Designer
Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 pm

I have not been a part of this community long, in fact only a day or so, however from what I have seen, you seem like a good player, but I do not think you would be ready for staff yet. Being helpful is a good attribute, but without kindness to all members it is rarely noticed. A good staff member should be helpful, kind but also strict with rules.

It just seems to me that you would not be ready for staff yet, and to the trolling factor that people keep saying, I will not judge as everyone has trolled before, so really no one should be throwing that stone at all, but if it is true, I would recommend working on that.

My thoughts, no disrespect
-Consig
Back to top Go down
idefu
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
idefu

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:14 pm

I did not mean to be mean but i have seen you have a pretty bad attitude sometimes
Back to top Go down
Kelvendros
Kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:42 pm

i think beyond would be a good mod. He is resposible. like one time i went to kalphite with him and he kicked me from there. He is a resinable person. If you need help then he will help you. and sorry mikey but while that time you were not on beyond did help alot. When i wasnt on i left the server to him till another mod was on. trully i think he should be our next mod if anything. Not someone that is just coming into the server. Beyond has time behind him on his record and we knoe for sure that he will support the server. whenever i was on alone with no other mods and there were around 25 people logged in i was getting hammered with questions, untill beyond told me that he will help me out, and he did. He took his word and stuck with it. If anyone gets picked for mod, it need to be Beyondroyal. =)
Back to top Go down
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:03 am

Sorry to say this beyond but i think you should wait a while and prove you are capable of being a mod, i am saying this because about a week ago cats was trying to catch boosters and farcasters and you said to everyone playing (using yell) that they should watch out if they are boosting because cats was going undercover to catch poeple and jail them for a day - this behaviour is not good enough to be a mod i think...
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:55 am

Pwn3d wrote:
Sorry to say this beyond but i think you should wait a while and prove you are capable of being a mod, i am saying this because about a week ago cats was trying to catch boosters and farcasters and you said to everyone playing (using yell) that they should watch out if they are boosting because cats was going undercover to catch poeple and jail them for a day - this behaviour is not good enough to be a mod i think...

I agree with this, if you were warning boosters that a mod was trying to catch them then your helping them escape being caught...

You have the ::yell command because your a donator and if you do help cheaters by yelling somebody is looking for you then I think you will probably have the ::yell command taken from you.

- Mikey Cool
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:20 am

Pwn3d wrote:

lol that was a thing between me and CAT that noone should get into, and idk what your talking about wait longer ive been playing longer than you and ive donated something that people whom have been playing even longer than me still havn't done so please get your facts straight.

Last edited by beyondroyal on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:21 am

Mikey wrote:
Pwn3d wrote:

I agree with this, if you were warning boosters that a mod was trying to catch them then your helping them escape being caught...

You have the ::yell command because your a donator and if you do help cheaters by yelling somebody is looking for you then I think you will probably have the ::yell command taken from you.

- Mikey Cool

And like always i will keep saying you are a hater that has never liked me and you are jealous of my yell commands please build a bridge and get over it
Back to top Go down
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 am

It's funny bcause I'm donating 40$ tomorrow :p and I'm getting green phat and stat!!!!!!!! Aswell as donatorsttus ect

-Pwn3d santa
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 am

beyondroyal wrote:
And like always i will keep saying you are a hater that has never liked me and you are jealous of my yell commands please build a bridge and get over it

I did like you when I first met you, then you started trolling and being a complete dick.
+ Y the fuck would i be jelly of your ::yell command? Mods have yell too dipshit.
At the end of the day your not guna get mod with your attitude and most of the server's players will agree.

- Mikey Cool
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 am

And btw, just because you donated doesn't mean your better than anybody who started playing before you.
It just means you said this...
"Dad pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeee can I pay money to a server for pixels?"

So yeah don't start thinking your cool.

- Mikey Cool
Back to top Go down
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:23 am

Mikey wrote:
beyondroyal wrote:

I did like you when I first met you, then you started trolling and being a complete dick.
+ Y the fuck would i be jelly of your ::yell command? Mods have yell too dipshit.
At the end of the day your not guna get mod with your attitude and most of the server's players will agree.

- Mikey Cool

yeah mikey i agree 100 percent maybe you could do another mod app once u become more respectful beyond?

- Pwn3d santa
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Mikey wrote:
And btw, just because you donated doesn't mean your better than anybody who started playing before you.
It just means you said this...
"Dad pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeee can I pay money to a server for pixels?"

So yeah don't start thinking your cool.

- Mikey Cool

LMFAO WAOW your too funny ....NOT! -_-
Theres few other donors that have probably donated more than me and will be in the future so i do not think im kool in any way just kooler than you =P lololololol jk...I dont need to beg anyone for anything. =P :pwnedface: <--- darn dosent work lol

Mikey wrote:
beyondroyal wrote:

- Mikey Cool
you is jelly cus i dont need to be a mod to yell unlike you =P alrite just get over it. I was never a dick to you Just Saying.

P.S. Thanks for calling me a dipshit

Pwn3d wrote:
It's funny bcause I'm donating 40$ tomorrow :p and I'm getting green phat and stat!!!!!!!! Aswell as donatorsttus ect

-Pwn3d santa

Kid you've been saying that the past week or so so do it already, and I really do not see the funny part..

Pwn3d wrote:
Mikey wrote:
beyondroyal wrote:

- Mikey Cool

yeah mikey i agree 100 percent maybe you could do another mod app once u become more respectful beyond?

- Pwn3d santa

Mayb you can get the off my thread and stop posting useless stuff, all you needed to do is post once saying i dont like beyond....

Last edited by beyondroyal on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Consigliere
Website Designer
Website Designer
Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Ok look, this is the last thing I am gonna say on this thread.

First, from what I have seen on this thread there is a lot of hatred, trolling, and just flat out crap. The least you all can do is stop it. I am not saying you have to like each other, of course not, but really if you are going to be a complete fool and troll/flame/double post/ etc bring it to the pm. No one wants to see your arguments. This goes for everyone!

Second, Beyond and Mikey you two have some hatred towards each other, simple enough to tell, but this is a thread for a mod application, its not a rant thread. All you both are doing is a back and forth game throwing insults at each other, that really don't matter. Please have some decency.

Lastly, To be honest, mod applications shouldn't be about whether or not the players think the mod would be good, it should be about what the staff/admins think about the player being a mod. As you can see on here having players post what they think about the person is just annoying. So please, if you are going to leave feedback, don't start arguments, just post your thoughts without flaming the person, and to applicants don't take things the wrong way.

My thoughts and final words on the subject,
-Consig
Back to top Go down
Reach
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:42 pm

next useless post on this is a 2 day ban from posting.

Only warning
Back to top Go down
http://www.this-is-reality.com
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:55 am

My overall vote is No.

- Mikey Cool
Back to top Go down
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:36 am

I would say no at this point due to you being disrespectful towards staff and regular players. Maybe you'll have a better chance later on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetechgame.com
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 pm

thanks =) appriciated blacky
Back to top Go down
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Ok beyond i reckon you would be a good mod now because youve made me this banner (below) and your going to make a computer background avaliable for all players to get, my overall vote now is Yes
Back to top Go down
meow

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Kelvendros wrote:
i think beyond would be a good mod. He is resposible. like one time i went to kalphite with him and he kicked me from there. He is a resinable person. If you need help then he will help you. and sorry mikey but while that time you were not on beyond did help alot. When i wasnt on i left the server to him till another mod was on. trully i think he should be our next mod if anything. Not someone that is just coming into the server. Beyond has time behind him on his record and we knoe for sure that he will support the server. whenever i was on alone with no other mods and there were around 25 people logged in i was getting hammered with questions, untill beyond told me that he will help me out, and he did. He took his word and stuck with it. If anyone gets picked for mod, it need to be Beyondroyal. =)

@kelvendros - he kicked you from kalphite becuase it isn't fair for sum1 to donate just so a mod could just telly to them when there in kalphite or donator cave.

@beyondroyal - beyond, you have been a bit mean to staff members, so id have to agree with most people on this and say no, sorry
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Grats meow
Back to top Go down
meow

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 pm

beyondroyal wrote:
Grats meow
with what? and im not trying to be mean to u or anything, its just u have been disrespectful to some staff, and i think what black ops said was good. u probably will have a better chance later on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyondroyal Mod Application    Beyondroyal Mod Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyondroyal Mod Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Server Information :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: