ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

Oh wow, a thread, I wonder what it will say!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear Kitten
Bear Kitten

Oh wow, a thread, I wonder what it will say!  Empty
PostSubject: Oh wow, a thread, I wonder what it will say!    Oh wow, a thread, I wonder what it will say!  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:08 pm

I would've posted this as a comment on the return of This Is Reality poll but it doesn't allow regular members to reply to it so...

I'm not sure if you remember me, but i'm pretty sure I beasted through godwars with my cousin everyday on this server. Anyway, i'd like to say:

Holy shit. I can't believe it myself that it has been 2 years since this server went bye-bye. But aside from that, i'm super excited to see that Martin is considering a return of This Is Reality.

If it does return, I will need Martin to tell me my password, because I seriously can't remember.

I won't play this is reality as often as I did if it is brought back within the next month, because i'm currently on the way to 120 dungeoneering on RS.

That's all I have to say.

Oh, and, hey! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Mikey

Oh wow, a thread, I wonder what it will say!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wow, a thread, I wonder what it will say!    Oh wow, a thread, I wonder what it will say!  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 am

This game was the best.
MARTIN BRING THIS BACK!
Back to top Go down

Oh wow, a thread, I wonder what it will say!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Server Information :: News Section-
Jump to: