ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

Resolve has arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Resolve

Resolve has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Resolve has arrived   Resolve has arrived EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Hello, I am Resolve. I found this server when I was browsing the Powerbot forums and decided I'd give it a shot and possibly help contribute to the server. I'm a editor on Powerbot meaning I help develop the Powerbot Newspapers and write fairly well. I am 16 years old and play baseball as well as football competitively. I'm not so much interested in the actual RuneScape game but the cheating side that people have created since the game was released. Focusing more on the server, I have a forum software known as vBulletin which is very popular and used on successful sites. I'm considering offering the software to Martin whenever I get a chance to speak with him to get us more members and keep this server alive. Smile I'm slowly learning the source of the client and will be helping members ingame soon enough! Again, I am Resolve and I am here to help.
Back to top Go down
koehool
Website Designer
Website Designer
koehool

Resolve has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolve has arrived   Resolve has arrived EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:26 am

welcome
Back to top Go down

Resolve has arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Server Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: