ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

Money Making Guide!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeezima

Money Making Guide!!! Empty
PostSubject: Money Making Guide!!!                                            Money Making Guide!!! EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:24 am

This is an money making guide by Zezima Wink
i got like 1-2billion and i say how i made it !

How to Start!
First go to the attack dummies to like combat 40-50 and kill yaks/rock crabs a while to u get high prayer level like 70 and go to slayer tower and get you an whip by killing an abbysal demon and then you go to barrows and kill to u get the stuff u want then the money making start
How to come to attack dummies do ::Train and the same way to come to Rockcrabs and Yaks

::barrows Drops: Barrows Gloves [Very Good], Full dharok,full Ahrims, Full Karils, full guthan, Full Verac and aslo full Torag. The Armour gives a nice defence bonus and can be sold for much in shops.
::Bandos Kill Minnons or Boss Drops: Godsword Blade,Bandos Boots,Bandos Hilt,Bandos ChestPlate and Bandos Tassets and its smart to pick up the bones iven bury them or sell them to shop 400k each.
::Jad Drops: Jad Also drop Fire cape And Today Also 22.may 2011 Martin added Fury again so now it possible to get an fury Smile
::Corp Drops: Spirit Shield,Blessed Spirit Shield,Divine spirit shield,Elysian Spirit Shield, Arcane Spirit Shield And Spectral Spirit Shield.All shield are atleast 100mil + so you got much money if u get one Very Happy
::Torm123 drop: Dragon Claws Very Happy
That was how i earned my money guys hope you like it! Cool

Last edited by zeezima on Sun May 22, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
koehool
Website Designer
Website Designer
koehool

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide!!!                                            Money Making Guide!!! EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:27 am

nice guide
but you should also add barrows some pieces can be sold for 4/5mil in shop and the drop rate is quit high
Back to top Go down
Superman
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide!!!                                            Money Making Guide!!! EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:13 am

Yeah, like Koe said, go into detail Maybe give them step to step guides, recommend stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
koehool
Website Designer
Website Designer
koehool

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide!!!                                            Money Making Guide!!! EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:34 am

thats the job of zezima i did only suggest it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide!!!                                            Money Making Guide!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Money Making Guide!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Server Discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: