ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

Unfair Allegation.

Go down 
+2
kennysawesom1
henk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
henk
Rookie
Rookie
henk

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:00 am

Dear Martin

I feel I have been unfairly accused of pkboosting, why is this? because frist of all since there is no pkshop to spend pkpoints there isnt really a point for pkboosting, second of all, all my items are either bought from other players or have been obtained from monsters the following items were bought: divine spirit shield and AGS from Ibilz for: Bandos chestplate, Bandos tassets, Bandos boots and 50M cash. the other AGS was bought from someone too, Although i can't remember who (very inconveniant but its true). I admit to having 5 sets of zuriel (no staff) and 5 sets of morrigan armour (no ranged weapons), I have acquired these in PVP fighting: power, opferkiller3, meow, maxed sjoerd and some other people, all in all I have now noticed my bank to have been depleted of its best items (divine, 2x AGS) thats alright but i havent got the items returned that i gave for the 2 AGS's and the divine spirit shield. Martin, please return my tassets bcp firecape, bandos boots which i have fairly obtained from drops from monsters.
Back to top Go down
kennysawesom1

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:19 am

I do agree with henk here because me n henk were pkin n if u get a drop n pick it up u get 3 of it. If u don't believe me go check for yourself. That is why i can see he had a lot of items from pkin its just the drops not boosting. Me personally think you give henk his items back
Back to top Go down
henk
Rookie
Rookie
henk

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:22 am

ty for support.
Back to top Go down
Rich.
Rich.

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:50 am

I believe he shouldn't have lost all these items as in pvp you can gain items in groups of 3 when you pick them up. Also item drop rates arnt that high as when i went bandos with Stealth he had bcp on his third kill and a whip on his fifth or sixth kill. So finally i believe he should gain his items back.

-Rich
Back to top Go down
http://www.this-is-reality.com
Martin
Admin
Admin

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:12 am

I didnt touch ur bandos items, or ur firecape. You didnt have a firecape and i'm pretty sure you didnt have a bandos tassets either.

my mind is set. No need to appeal this.
Back to top Go down
http://this-is-reality.com
henk
Rookie
Rookie
henk

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:17 am

I know you didnt touch those items, but those are the items i traded for the items that you think I boosted. (which you did remove)

But Alright im glad we've got the fact settled that i'm not an unfair player, I'll just have to earn back the items that I lost.

My apologies for the miscommunication.

Henk.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Master
Master

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:17 am

Henk, If you earned them legit, you really must have no life -.-
Back to top Go down
henk
Rookie
Rookie
henk

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:31 am

Superman, I was very fortunate in my drop I got 2 bcps, 1 tassets, 3 badnos boots in less then 50 kills, firecape i received after killing jad 4 times... and btw dont judge others for what you do yourself, I see you online alot.
Back to top Go down
Kelvendros
Kelvendros

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:30 am

i think henk is legit. i beleive him
Back to top Go down
Superman
Master
Master

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:20 am

To be honest, I Believe you now.

If you see me In-Game, I'll help you get off your feet :')

Sorry for the accusation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfair Allegation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair Allegation.   Unfair Allegation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfair Allegation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Player Support :: Help Section-
Jump to: