ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

Osama Bin Laden Dead?

Go down 
+7
Martin
beyondroyal
Mikey
Pwn3d
Kelvendros
MommasBoyOnline
Consigliere
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Consigliere
Website Designer
Website Designer
Consigliere

Osama Bin Laden Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Terror
Usama Bin Laden is Dead, Say Sources
Published May 01, 2011
| FoxNews.com
Print Email Share Comments (341)

Bin Laden has been on the F.B.I.'s most-wanted list for more than 10 years
Usama bin Laden is dead, multiple sources confirm to Fox News.
President Obama is expected to deliver a statement from the White House Sunday night to discuss the major development.
Sources said bin Laden was killed by a U.S. bomb a week ago. The U.S. had been waiting for the results of a DNA test to confirm his identity.
The announcement comes nearly a decade after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks which started a tireless hunt for the terrorist mastermind and Al Qaeda leader.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/01/usama-bin-laden-dead-say-sources/#ixzz1LA4HVVvE

Story thanks to Foxnews.com
-Consig

Last edited by Consigliere on Mon May 02, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MommasBoyOnline
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:32 pm

lol i was just watching the news and was about to post this. tobad it might not really be him. it could be his brother or something with the same DNA. I really hope its him.
Back to top Go down
Kelvendros
Kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:07 am

ohh sht finally!
Back to top Go down
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:17 am

YYYEEEEESSSSS ITS HIM!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:11 am

Gf Bin Laden but...

It's a little weird how they buried him so fast and they wouldn't show his body on TV...

Could be another hoax....

- Mikey Cool
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:37 am

probably bullshit i know it came out on t.v. but i highly doubt it
Back to top Go down
Martin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:28 am

He got shot in a firefight between a group of us armies and al quadas. bin laden held a woman infront of him during the firefight, but the us army didnt give a crap and shot both her and bin laden.

his territory was just a few houndred meeters from the pakistan's army camp.
Back to top Go down
http://this-is-reality.com
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:48 am

Yeah that big house with big walls.

Bin Laden be a nasty pasty for holding that women ^.^
Back to top Go down
Reach
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:01 am

From what i heard he was killed in a bombing run and they had found a body and matched his DNA with it.

Maybe im just misinformed =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.this-is-reality.com
Consigliere
Website Designer
Website Designer
Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm

That was the original story Reach, a lot of reporters were guessing at that, however it was somewhat like what Martin said.

Yesterday President Obama gave the order for a Special Forces group to attack the mansion at which Bin Laden was hiding. The group infiltrated the area and ordered Bin Laden to surrender, and when he did not he was shot and killed. They then retrieved his body, and brought it to a ship in the Pacific Ocean, where they retrieved his DNA and then "Buried" him underwater.

All this occurred without any US casualties or injuries, Praise God.

Historic day for America, May 1, 2011. May 1, is also the day Hitler was pronounced day, however he died on April 30.

-Consig
Back to top Go down
Kelvendros
Kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:39 pm

just listen to obamas speach. it tells it all
Back to top Go down
meow

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:40 pm

its osama Razz u spelled his name wrong
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:41 pm

alright some things I would like to throw out there...

Osama is a RICH mother fucker don't you think he would have the best security in the world? taking into hand that hes or well was on the official wanted list?

supposedly it was like 25 navy seals sent in, they started shooting at osama for around 40 minutes without getting one bullet on him... >.< they finally got him with a shot in the head..

Another question supposedly the seals were dropped off by a helicopter, taking into fact that osama would have had one of the best securities in the world since he can buy it, don't you think he would have Anti-Aircraft missiles and weapon etc...?

I just find it so unbelievable that He was killed that easy and i would like to see his body and it being shot...
Back to top Go down
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:23 pm

beyondroyal wrote:

Osama is a RICH mother fucker don't you think he would have the best security in the world? taking into hand that hes or well was on the official wanted list?

supposedly it was like 25 navy seals sent in, they started shooting at osama for around 40 minutes without getting one bullet on him... >.< they finally got him with a shot in the head..

Another question supposedly the seals were dropped off by a helicopter, taking into fact that osama would have had one of the best securities in the world since he can buy it, don't you think he would have Anti-Aircraft missiles and weapon etc...?

I just find it so unbelievable that He was killed that easy and i would like to see his body and it being shot...

I would have to disagree =/

The Taliban (corrupt Gov. in Afgan I'm guessing) was osamas main security for a while which is one of the main reason the US couldn't make any progress on finding him. However, when the taliban was kicked out of its power, osama had fled the country to the border where pakastan is to avoid being captured. He then had to rely only on his loyal guards since he wasn't in his country to begin with (no country would have protected him anyways). It was a quick stealth mission too even though it might not have turned out that way in the end. Finally, the reason the US is saying they buried his body into the ocean is because of the muslim religion that they must be buried within a certain time limit and in a certain way near their death place. The US would have looked bad ignoring a religion supported by millions + they might have wanted to respect it at the same time. They buried his body at see to avoid Al-Khada making a shrine at his burial grounds. This was what I heard from Obama's speech.

Last edited by Black Ops on Mon May 02, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetechgame.com
MommasBoyOnline
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Reach wrote:
From what i heard he was killed in a bombing run and they had found a body and matched his DNA with it.

Maybe im just misinformed =/

i heard that to. however it could be his brother again. like last time they said it was him they confirmed the DNA match but it was really his brother.
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Black Ops wrote:
beyondroyal wrote:

I would have to disagree =/

The Taliban (corrupt Gov. in Afgan I'm guessing) was osamas main security for a while which is one of the main reason the US couldn't make any progress on finding him. However, when the taliban was kicked out of its power, osama had fled the country to the border where pakastan is to avoid being captured. He then had to rely only on his loyal guards since he wasn't in his country to begin with (no country would have protected him anyways). It was a quick stealth mission too even though it might not have turned out that way in the end. Finally, the reason the US is saying they buried his body into the ocean is because of the muslim religion that they must be buried within a certain time limit and in a certain way near their death place. The US would have looked bad ignoring a religion supported by millions + they might have wanted to respect it at the same time. They buried his body at see to avoid Al-Khada making a shrine at his burial grounds. This was what I heard from Obama's speech.

lololoololololololololollololol you really are funny you do know how rich that MOFO is right? every government is corrupt and his security must have been the best out there ... the government would obviously lie and atleast take a picture before throwing his body into the depths of the fucking ocean which is less explored than the moon and mars.
Back to top Go down
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:01 am

Look guys its real why would the president go in with a hoax? And yes mikey, he is a nasty pasty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gawd Wtf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:03 am

@Pwn3d,to look good and say he took down osama in his time period as president.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead?   Osama Bin Laden Dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden Dead?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Miscellaneous :: Real World News-
Jump to: