ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

ThisIsReality Backgrounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

ThisIsReality Backgrounds Empty
PostSubject: ThisIsReality Backgrounds   ThisIsReality Backgrounds EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:04 am

Ok so i had an idea for some of you GFX guys - Why not make a background for peoples personal computers? ive got no idea how to make one but if i do make one somehow i will post it here, PLZ MAKE ONE!!!!!

also i might give the maker of the background some money in-game if they want it Smile get working!
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: ThisIsReality Backgrounds   ThisIsReality Backgrounds EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:00 am

What do you mean it has to be set as a standard for every computer not possible to set a background for specific computer because everyone has a different one and will be seen differently by everyone. on the screen im on atm i can see the intire thing.
Back to top Go down
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

PostSubject: Re: ThisIsReality Backgrounds   ThisIsReality Backgrounds EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:14 am

im meen the background, not the webpage background your computer background, people dont need to have it, it is just a suggestion for those this-is-reality fanatics who want to see a cool this is reality background whenever their on their computer
Back to top Go down
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

PostSubject: Re: ThisIsReality Backgrounds   ThisIsReality Backgrounds EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:17 am

oooooooooo
computer background lmao okay ill make you one when i get home but after i finished that siggy u wanted lol. since its you ill do a gud yob
Back to top Go down
Pwn3d
Master
Master
Pwn3d

PostSubject: Re: ThisIsReality Backgrounds   ThisIsReality Backgrounds EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:20 am

hehe thanks bro, hopefully a mod or someone has a look at this and makes it a sticky Very Happy omnom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThisIsReality Backgrounds   ThisIsReality Backgrounds Empty

Back to top Go down

ThisIsReality Backgrounds
Page 1 of 1