ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

what items do you want to donate for?

Go down 
+8
Black Ops
Pwn3d
PureEnvy
Kelvendros
Mikey
beyondroyal
Reach
Martin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

what items do you want to donate for? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what items do you want to donate for?   what items do you want to donate for? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:17 am

no it wouldn't be a good idea just get your money together and then make on large payment.. the norm is the norm dont try bending or should I say breaking the line
Back to top Go down
Superman
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: what items do you want to donate for?   what items do you want to donate for? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:42 am

beyondroyal wrote:
no it wouldn't be a good idea just get your money together and then make on large payment.. the norm is the norm dont try bending or should I say breaking the line

I said Suggestion, It's just an idea .. Jesus, Don't get your knickers in a twist will you ...
Back to top Go down
meow

PostSubject: Re: what items do you want to donate for?   what items do you want to donate for? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:40 pm

it would be better to pay it at one time. why would u pay $4/5 a month? cuase what if u do it for 12 months. gf $60, u could just spent $20 to start with and its funny that people think this is overpriced. if you go on any other good server, donator status is still $20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what items do you want to donate for?   what items do you want to donate for? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what items do you want to donate for?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2