ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

The Ultimate This-Is-Reality Money Making Thread!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kush
Rookie
Rookie
Kush

The Ultimate This-Is-Reality Money Making Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate This-Is-Reality Money Making Thread!   The Ultimate This-Is-Reality Money Making Thread! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:30 am

Hello everyone and welcome to my ultimate money making thread, This will be as in-depth as possible showing you the best ways to get rich on This-Is-Reality! I know Kelvendros has a thread on this, But I think it's not enough in-depth and a little bit scruffy.

1. ::moneyisland - Get 100-750k when you kill the monsters on the island, Pretty good money.

2. Pking - Pking can be great money, Just get 100 ep and offer someone for a fight, You can get good loot on 100 ep.

3. ::corp - Corperal beast drops all spirit shields, Which are worth alot, Best killed with a team using soul split.

4. Strykwyrms - Strykwyrms drop coloured whips, Ice strykwrym drops white p-hat, Chaotic maul and much more!

5. ::sc - This is where I made alot of money, The monster there drops sacred clay items, Which can be sold for quite alot.

6. ::td - Tormented demons drop dragon claws, Which you can sell for a good amount.

7. ::bandos - This is also where I made quite alot of money, The boss drops tassets, chest plate, hilt and shards. Also you can just kill the minions, Bandos is not aggressive so he won't attack you if you don't attack him, The only thing the minions don't drop is hilt, Which is rare from bandos anyway, To kill the minions just keep melee pray on and they won't hit.

8. ::barrows - Really good money, The barrows brothers drop what they wear, And you can sell it to the shop for money.

9. ::theive - Good to start off at, Not amazing money but it's alright.

10. ::jad - If you're good at pray switching on jad, He drops fire capes and furys, People buy them for alot of money.

11. Abby demons - In ::slayertower, They drop abyssal whips, which players really want and will buy.

12. ::mole - I've heard they drop sacred clay armour/ weapons, And also drop slayer helm which is worth alot.

13. ::elites - Kill the elites, They drop elite armour which you can wear yourself or sell to other people.

14. Mith dragons - At ::drags, Miths drop dragon full helm and dragon platebody, Can be sold for alot.

They are all the ways I've made money on This-Is-Reality, If you feel something should be added please comment below, I will be updating it frequently, Hope it helps you.
Back to top Go down
http://blogg-neobux.blogspot.com/2010/12/neobux-best-ptc-site-ev
Black Ops
Black Ops

The Ultimate This-Is-Reality Money Making Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate This-Is-Reality Money Making Thread!   The Ultimate This-Is-Reality Money Making Thread! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 pm

You might want to put them in order of which monsters drop the cheapest items to the most expensive items, otherwise it's just like your listing what each monster drops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetechgame.com

The Ultimate This-Is-Reality Money Making Thread!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Server Discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: