ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

Successful server is successful

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beyondroyal
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Successful server is successful Empty
PostSubject: Successful server is successful   Successful server is successful EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:32 pm

I think this server is awesome but it needs something that people will say o shit im staying.

For example pking, it should be at the clanwars place not in the portals but on the side of the actual place you stay in the hut its safe when u wanna go out and fight go ahead.

Make PVP Armour super super super super super duper uber easy to get, but make spirit shield harder and pvp weapons harder to get at the same time.

Also better drops when you kill someone like claws depending on what they are wearing I'm sure its possible to code something like that will take time around a week or so =).

Make donor zone a bit better by adding shops that noone else has access to.

VPS I do not know much about VPS but i do know what it does, so please get a better one if your planning on this server to grow.

Ill add on as I get more ideas =)
Hope you take some of theese ideas in consideration and apply them in the server
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Mikey

Successful server is successful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Successful server is successful   Successful server is successful EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:17 am

I think we should have a command to tele us to edgeville to pk because edgeville is a fun place to pk Very Happy

Also, when you jump/walk over the wildy barrier thingy you cant run unless you log out and in and sometimes that doesn't work Sad
Please fix that Very Happy

- Mikey Cool
Back to top Go down

Successful server is successful
Page 1 of 1