ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

My suggestions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear Kitten
Bear Kitten

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions.   My suggestions. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:09 am

Hai. I have suggestions that might benefit the server.
[NOTE]: Instead of making multiple threads, I'll keep this thread for later use if i've thought of a new idea/suggestion.

Suggestion #1:
-Add a shop that sells food or make ::food give you about 10 noted/unnoted mantas.
Reason(s) why:
-It's difficult to get food if you've run out. ::food currently gives 1 food, which I find is not enough. There is a raw food store but what if you don't want cooking levels?

Suggestion #2:
-Add the 'X' ammount to shops. When buying 'X' ammount and the ammount is above 28, make the items noted.
Reason(s) why:
-It's frustrating running back and forth to the bank after purchasing raw food and other items.

Thank-you.

Last edited by Bear Kitten on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Mikey

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions.   My suggestions. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:27 am

I support the idea of food in one of the shops.

I was also thinking of making 10 noted food donor only for ::food (Donors need advantages like this Very Happy )

- Mikey Cool
Back to top Go down
Bear Kitten
Bear Kitten

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions.   My suggestions. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Bump.

Added a new suggestion.
Back to top Go down
skullix12
Rookie
Rookie
skullix12

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions.   My suggestions. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:17 am

Quote :
Suggestion #2:
-Add the 'X' ammount to shops. When buying 'X' ammount and the ammount is above 28, make the items noted.
Reason(s) why:
-It's frustrating running back and forth to the bank after purchasing raw food and other items.
I agree with your new suggestion but I feel like it would be somewhat difficult to code that. Instead it would probably better if the item was just noted in the shop so its easier to code. But what do i know about coding? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Black Ops
Black Ops

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions.   My suggestions. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:11 pm

I like both of these ideas.

Also to add on to that..

Maybe we could add better raw food to the stores so you have to have a high cooking level to cook them. More of a challenge, but manta should stay the same.

ex) rocktail?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetechgame.com
Sponsored content

My suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions.   My suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

My suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Server Information :: Suggestions :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: