ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!

Go down 
+2
Zylo
Mikey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Mikey

15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! Empty
PostSubject: 15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!   15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:14 am

Ok so here are some rules, you need to get the following on the picture

Printscreen of thankyou for voting/you already voted
The same date as your posting date
Your ingame name.

Martin will be giving out 15m to each player that votes!

I will also help out if martin isnt on!
SO GET VOTING AND TAKE A PIC!

- Mikey Cool
Back to top Go down
Zylo
Zylo

PostSubject: Re: 15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!   15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:25 am

Good job for posting this, people would keep running around and saying ''I voted'' without any means of proof, However, I suggest before someone votes, ask a staff member and the mod/admin will look at the votes to see if they get higher, then tell him to vote and you ''the staff member'' refresh the page, easier than posting on the forums about ''I voted'' and have as many topics about voting as votes that we have, common sense really.

-Zy
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: 15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!   15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 am

Yeah but they might not have voted if thats whats your saying, somebody else might have voted and somebody could take the credit, this way may be longer but its more legit in a way Very Happy

- Mikey Cool
Back to top Go down
Zylo
Zylo

PostSubject: Re: 15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!   15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:36 am

True, but I believe that we have at most.. 30 players or less online on the weekends, I doubt there is much ''taking the credit'' since hardly anyone votes at the same time or a little time after the other, Oh well, If you truly think this is a good idea, then do it, there's a problem though, most people don't KNOW how to catch a screenshot, and some of them don't even look at the forums, 1st thing: How are they supposed to know about this even if you tell them in-game to look at the topic in forums, they still might not look. 2nd thing: What if most of them don't know how to take screenshots because they're beginners in that kind of thing, telling them to printscreen isn't enough, you have to upload it to tinypic and many other things to do, therefore... It'll lead to the decrease of the votes.. They won't vote because they don't know how to get proof (They don't know how to take screenshots and they think it's a hassle so they don't bother)

This is just my opinion.

-Zy
Back to top Go down
idefu
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
idefu

PostSubject: Re: 15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!   15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:48 am

What if i don't want the money:p
Back to top Go down
Reach
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!   15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:48 am

arrowz did you take screenshots of you voting and the date beside it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.this-is-reality.com
jj96
jj96

PostSubject: Re: 15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!   15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:32 pm

bit of help please? I'm new here
Back to top Go down
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: 15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!   15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:39 pm

jj96 wrote:
bit of help please? I'm new here

Vist this link to vote, http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=details&id=16523

The print screen it after it says "Your vote has been recorded".
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetechgame.com
jj96
jj96

PostSubject: Re: 15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!   15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:58 pm

I have already voted once today on that one, I didn't recognize this forum until now =( no proof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!   15m for each vote! VOTE NOW! Empty

Back to top Go down

15m for each vote! VOTE NOW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Player Support :: Voting proof + for rewards-
Jump to: