ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

What's the deal with the economy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashlee
Rookie
Rookie
ashlee

What's the deal with the economy? Empty
PostSubject: What's the deal with the economy?   What's the deal with the economy? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:44 am

I think you guys need to do something about the economy on the server.
Just a few ideas...
Maybe you could make it so some items can't be purchased from the stores and can only be obtained from rare monster drops. If you can buy all the best stuff in the stores from the start then it's just gonna make it less challenging. Also it might make a difference to lower the amount of GP you start with. I don't mean stupidly low amount, just enough to get you some basic starter items and food so you can train your stats up (which should take a good deal of time if you change the XP rates like I suggested in my other topic) and then fight monsters which have rare drops or use skills to make money.
Back to top Go down
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with the economy?   What's the deal with the economy? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:50 am

To be honest, I think the money you start out with is fine. 5m is nothing compared to what other players have. It's only enough to give you rune/drgaon which I think is enough to have people start out with. If you make it too challenging, it basically turns into boring runescape which defeats the purpose of a private server, to get everything faster and have more fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetechgame.com
ashlee
Rookie
Rookie
ashlee

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with the economy?   What's the deal with the economy? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Black Ops wrote:
To be honest, I think the money you start out with is fine. 5m is nothing compared to what other players have. It's only enough to give you rune/drgaon which I think is enough to have people start out with. If you make it too challenging, it basically turns into boring runescape which defeats the purpose of a private server, to get everything faster and have more fun.

I guess so, but take the number of members into account. Guaranteed I've only actually been online for 2-3 hours overall, I've noticed there aren't really many players online.
If you start out with lots of cash and items and make usually 'harder' to get things more easily obtainable, then all the "old skool" members are gonna be super rich compared to the newer people who join in the next few months.

EDIT: Btw, lovin' the avatar Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with the economy?   What's the deal with the economy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the deal with the economy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Server Information :: Suggestions :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: