ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

More views on runelocus hopefully.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich.
Rich.

More views on runelocus hopefully. Empty
PostSubject: More views on runelocus hopefully.   More views on runelocus hopefully. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:23 pm

I think that if you put 562 on the name for runelocus it will attract more viewers as many people may search "562" and this server doesn't appear as there is no 562 in the name of the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.this-is-reality.com
ashlee
Rookie
Rookie
ashlee

PostSubject: Re: More views on runelocus hopefully.   More views on runelocus hopefully. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Is it actually a 562 source? If it's not, but you advertise it as being so, then when people join and realise it actually isn't I'm guessing they won't be really happy.
But all these server number things confuse me, so I might be talking complete trash right now.

To be honest I think it's just a 'right time, right place' circumstance. It really depends on how many people and what kind of people are online RuneLocus at the time.
Back to top Go down
Rich.
Rich.

PostSubject: Re: More views on runelocus hopefully.   More views on runelocus hopefully. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:08 pm

ashlee wrote:
Is it actually a 562 source? If it's not, but you advertise it as being so, then when people join and realise it actually isn't I'm guessing they won't be really happy.
But all these server number things confuse me, so I might be talking complete trash right now.

To be honest I think it's just a 'right time, right place' circumstance. It really depends on how many people and what kind of people are online RuneLocus at the time.

It is a 562 loading 604
Back to top Go down
http://www.this-is-reality.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More views on runelocus hopefully.   More views on runelocus hopefully. Empty

Back to top Go down

More views on runelocus hopefully.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Server Information :: Suggestions :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: