ThisIsReality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThisIsReality

562 loading 604 Runescape private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebClientVote

ThisIsReality is: OFFLINE

ThisIsReality Downloads Click Here

[edit] meow's mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meow

[edit] meow's mod app Empty
PostSubject: [edit] meow's mod app   [edit] meow's mod app EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm

name: tyler
time zone: usa est
i long ive played: probably 2-3months
ign: meow, but i also play on my new acc, santa prod

about me:
like i said, my name is tyler and i live in eastern usa. I was born in Hawaii. I go to the beach a lot. I like to joke around a lot, but i will take stuff seriously if needed. ive played this server for a long time, and i play whenever i can. I have sports coming up so i won't be on as much as usual. I play football, hockey, baseball, basketball, and i do track. I also like to go surfing a lot, whenever i can get to the beach. If im not on the server, then im either on vocation(but i'd post on forums if i was goin on vocation) playin neighborhood sports, hangin with some friends, or at a practice for aome sport. My parents OWN a pizza store(not saying the name cuase i dont want some stalkers, no offense to some people.) I eat whatever i can get my hands on ^.^, as long as its edible and actually good. I am pretty much hungry 24/7, even when im sleeping ^.^. If i have any items, and im feeling nice, i usually give away some stuff, but i dont that often. I don't really brag much, and i DONT leech, for those people who think i do. On weekends, unless im busy, im mostly on this server, sometimes playing up to 16hrs, which i have done in the past. Spring break is coming up, so i can help a lot during that week, just tell me what needs to be done(like a guide) and ill make sure that it gets done. I am pretty much an athlete, cuase i do almost every sport. I also don't scam people, u can ask kelv. I also am not really a mean person, im nice to pretty much everyone, except to people who try to mess with me by scammimg me or sumthing. I spend most of my time on the server trying to help newcomers, and the other times im probably messing with reach or helpin some staff with answering questions. I have been staff on many servers, and i was a co owner on another server, so i know its a lot of responsiblity. I play whenever i get the chance, but usually at least 1-2hrs a day. I'm nice to new players, and help out whenever i can.(also im nice to older players, but most of them aren't really active) I can be a big help when any one needs me to help.

why you should pick me:
i can answer a lot of questions since ive played for a while
i can help with any problems that occurs
i can stop fights, or arguements that happen
make friends with a lot of people
help any other staff member who needs help(which i currently do)
make any guides that needs to be done(which i can do that now if u want, just tell me a guide that needs to be done)
i can help enforce any rules, such as no boosting
I am also not gonna cut people some slack, like if they're my friend and i catch them boosting, i won't let them get away.

What i can do as a mod:
Well i can do anything u guys need me to do. I'll help any staff members(that are getting overloaded with questions), help any regular players(cuase that is the job of a mod) and anything else. I can make guides for anything u guys tell me to make one for(i can do that now if u want lol.) I can make friends with the new players easily, I also play alot, so that will be handy if no other staff member is on when i am. Also, im not rude, and like i said in the about me section, im really a nice guy. I won't be mean to anyone, and im not gonna hurt them if they ask me questions that make other staff members frustrated, such as what drops what, or why havnt i gotten a drop when i killed this thing 100 times. I won't even mind if i get asked the same question over and over, becuase no matter what, it's my job to help any1 at anytime(unless of course the person is asking for free items or to help them boost or break rules etc.)

if theres anything else u wanna know, just ask Very Happy

Last edited by meow on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kelvendros
Kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: [edit] meow's mod app   [edit] meow's mod app EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Martin i think you need to choose meow... he has been the most helpfull player yet. I havent seen anyone that has helped as much as him and plus he is always on. Choose meow =)

Last edited by Kelvendros on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meow

PostSubject: Re: [edit] meow's mod app   [edit] meow's mod app EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:00 pm

lol thanks

Last edited by meow on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelvendros
Kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: [edit] meow's mod app   [edit] meow's mod app EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:26 pm

lol yeah true. u would be good mod
Back to top Go down
meow

PostSubject: Re: [edit] meow's mod app   [edit] meow's mod app EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Kelvendros wrote:
lol yeah true. u would be good mod
thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [edit] meow's mod app   [edit] meow's mod app Empty

Back to top Go down

[edit] meow's mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThisIsReality :: Server Information :: Mod Applications-